Basic Shop Rates
Basic Shop Rate: $55 per Hour
Machine Shop Rate: $95 per hour
Insurance and Documentation Fee: $20 for each firearm
Knife Sharpening: Starting at $25.
Bolt Action Rifles
- DETAIL CLEANING: $69.99…Includes disassembly, inspection, cleaning of bore, action and bolt body, lubricate, reassemble and function test.
- SCOPE MOUNTING: $39.99…Mount, level, boresight scope.
- SWIVEL INSTALLATION: $54.99…Drill stock, install correct mounting hardware for swivels.
- CUT AND CROWN BARREL: $84.99…Disassemble, set up on lathe, recut off of bore line and reassemble.
- THREAD BARREL: $199.99…Disassemble, inspect, set up on lathe, thread off bore of barrel.
- THREAD BOLT HANDLE: $84.99…Disassemble, set up on lathe and reassemble bolt.
- GLASS BED ACTION: $119.99…Disassemble, inspect, glass bed action to stock, clean up overflow and reassemble.
- PILLAR BED ACTION: $59.99…Disassemble, inspect, install pillars with epoxy, clean up overflow, reassemble (pillars not included).
- RECOIL PAD INSTALLATION, STANDARD: $84.99…Disassemble, inspect, remove existing pad, fit new recoil pad, grind to fit stock profile.
- RECOIL PAD INSTALLATION, WITH SPACER: $139.99…Disassemble, inspect, remove existing pad, fit new recoil pad, grind to fit stock profile.
- RECOIL REDUCER INSTALLATION: $99.99…Remove recoil pad and install mercury filled recoil reducer.
- CHAMBER CAST: $74.99…Disassemble, clean chamber, cast mold. determine correct caliber, reassemble.
- CERAKOTE COATING, ONE COLOR, BARRELED ACTION: $264.99…Cerakote action, receiver, bolt and bottom metal.
- ADD RINGS AND BASES: $29.99
- ADD STOCK: $44.99
AR-15 & Semi-Auto Rifles
- DETAIL CLEANING: $79.99…Includes disassembly, inspection, cleaning of bore, bolt carrier, buffer, buffer tube, lubricate, reassemble and function test.
- SCOPE MOUNTING: $39.99…Mount, level, and boresight scope.
- THREAD BARREL: $174.99…Disassemble, inspect, set up in lathe, thread off bore, reassemble.
- CHANGE HANDGUARD, STANDARD: $54.99-$139.99… Price depending on configuration of handguard and rifle.
- TRIGGER INSTALLATION: $44.99…Install trigger group.
- CERAKOTE COATING, ONE COLOR: $284.99…Includes upper and lower receiver, forearm, trigger guard and buttstock.
- ADD BUFFER TUBE: $14.99
- ADD BARREL: $99.99
- DETAIL CLEANING: $49.99…Includes disassembly, inspection, cleaning of bore and cylinder, lubricate and function test.
- ACTION JOB: $139.99-$179.99…Includes disassembly, inspection, cleaning, polishing all internals, adjusting and tuning trigger springs, lubricate, reassembly function test and test firing.
- SIGHT INSTALLATION: $34.99-$119.99…Includes removal of factory sight and replacement with aftermarket sights.
- GRIP CHANGE: $19.99…Includes removal of grip and install of new grips.
- CERAKOTE COATING, ONE COLOR: $234.99…Includes frame, barrel, cylinder and crane.
Semi Auto Pistols
- DETAIL CLEANING: $59.99…Includes disassembly, inspect, cleaning of bore, frame and magazines; lubricate, reassemble and function test.
- SIGHT INSTALLATION: $34.99-$64.99…Includes removal of factory sights and installation of replacement sights. Prices vary due to fitting that may be required.
- ACTION WORK: $119.99-$139.99…Includes disassembly, cleaning, polishing internals, installation of trigger kit, lubricate, reassemble, function test and test fire. Prices vary based on complexity of trigger kit.
- BARREL CHANGE: $74.99-$124.99…Includes disassembly, inspection, fit barrel, lubricate, reassemble, function test and test fire. Price varies depending on the amount of fitting required.
- CERAKOTE COATING, ONE COLOR: $264.99…Frame, slide, backstraps, magazine floorplates.
- FRAME ONLY: $149.99
- SLIDE ONLY: $124.99
- BARREL ONLY: $64.99
- MAGAZINE FLOORPLATE ONLY: $19.99 (PER MAGAZINE)
- DETAIL CLEANING: $69.99…Includes disassembly, inspection, cleaning of bore, frame and magazines, lubricate, reassemble, and function test.
- SIGHT INSTALLATION: $54.99-$94.99…Includes removal of factory sights and installation of replacement sights. If changing from fixed to adjustable sights, machining is required and a price will be quoted.
- ACTION WORK: $119.99-$159.99…Includes disassembly, inspection, cleaning, polishing internals, tune and adjust springs, lubrication, reassembly, function test and test fired.
- BARREL WORK: $64.99-$179.99…Feed ramp polishing, fitting new barrel, caliber change, compensator addition. Prices vary by work done.
- FRAME WORK: $29.99-$149.99…Prices vary based on work requested.
Per North Carolina State Law, all labor is taxed at 7.25%. Cleaning prices may be increased, based on heavy fouling and/or rust. Prices are for labor only. Work order parts can be sourced through Hyatt Gunsmithing. Pricing given is general and may vary. All pricing subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to refuse any firearm work or work that we deem would render a firearm unsafe.
- We DO NOT remove or deactivate any firearm safeties.
- Parts installed with thread locker will incur an additional removal charge.
- Firearms left over 30 days will incur a $10 per month storage fee.
- Firearms left for repairs may only be picked up by the customer whose name is on the claim check. (NO exceptions). Lost claim checks will result in a $12 fee.
Updated May 18, 2017