Due to the recent increase in order volume, the shipping of some items may experience significant delays. Items shipped from our own warehouse can be shipped much sooner than items shipped direct to you from one of our fulfillment suppliers. Additionally, our supplier network has currently prohibited the canceling or updating of all orders after they have been placed. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Pricing and Content Information
While we try to provide accurate pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price due to an error in pricing, HyattGunStore.com shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. In the event that an item is mispriced, HyattGunStore.com may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
We do our best to provide you with the lowest prices possible on HyattGunStore.com, as well as in our retail store. However, many times online pricing doesn’t match the price in our retail store as our retail store offers further services such as trades, gunsmithing, layaways and other specialized services NOT available on our web store.
Our retail store charges a $29 processing fee on all guns purchased online and picked up in our store or purchased in the store using online pricing. Please note that we must collect sales tax on any order picked up in our retail store or purchased from an address in North Carolina.
We do not price match with any other online or offline retailer. We strive to maintain highly competitive prices and review them regularly in order to serve you with great values, every day.
We attempt to be as accurate as possible in its product descriptions. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If you find a product is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition for a full refund.
You understand that by using this Site or any services provided on the Site, you may encounter Content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which Content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Site and any service at your sole risk and that Hyatt Guns and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for Content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable.
Legal Notice: It is SOLELY the BUYERS responsibility to verify the legality of any item in their jurisdiction. Buyer is also responsible for any and all costs associated with this item (shipping, etc.) and a restocking fee will be assessed if the item is returned or not shipped for any reason. In addition, a change fee may be assessed if a special order is changed after placement. As an example, any handgun shipped to a dealer in California MUST be on the state approved list website or your dealer must provide a letter certifying the gun is legal to ship to CA and legal for you to own. By purchasing, you are certifying that you have personally verified the item is 100% legal to own in your jurisdiction.
As part of security protocols we may require you to send us a copy of your state-issued ID prior to shipping certain high value items like scopes, knives, etc. Please understand that these items present a high fraud risk and your ID will not be retained or shared with anyone.
The photos shown in each item detail are stock photos from the manufacturer and for illustration only. They are not photos of the exact actual item we will be sending and there may be slight variations in the look of each item shipped. For example, the camo pattern of Mossy Oak hat will vary slightly from hat to hat.
Due to current market conditions we regret we CANNOT accept any returns at this time.
Canceled orders on in-stock products will be assessed a 20% restocking fee.
Special Orders canceled prior to the estimated time noted in the listing will lose the deposit placed.
You can special order the gun you want and we’ll charge you a nominal deposit. Special Order items are labeled with a yellow and black “SPECIAL ORDER” tag. Please note that your card will NOT be charged the entire amount at checkout and we will only process your deposit. Once we process your deposit, our buyer will place your order with the factory, as well as every major firearms distributor in the country. Once the gun comes in, we’ll contact you so we can process the balance and get your gun shipped out to your FFL or place it in our retail store for pick-up. Please note that the balance of your payment is due immediately upon the gun arriving in our store.
If we haven’t received payment in full when your 90-day term expires, your layaway will be canceled and NO payments will be refunded.
Items on a layaway cannot be changed once the deposit has been received. If a layaway is canceled for any reason or goes further than 90 days, no refund will be given.
- You must be 21 years of age at the time of purchase and we must have a state-issued ID on file showing the same name and address as the order.
- All ammunition ships Ground ORM-D Signature Confirmation. Expedited shipping or other shipping methods are not available.
- We regret we cannot accept returns on ammunition.
By purchasing ammunition on HyattGunStore.com you agree to the following:
- You are 21 years old at the time of purchase.
- The ammunition being purchased is legal to purchase where you reside.
- You agree to hold Hyatt Guns and all of its affiliates harmless for any legal action stemming from your purchase.
We DO NOT ship the following magazine capacities to anyone using a BILLING or SHIPPING address in the Following Areas:
- California: Due to a February 2021 court decision, we can no longer ship magazines with a capacity greater than 10 rounds.
- Colorado: We do not ship any magazines over 15 rounds or shotgun magazines over 8 rounds to anyone in Colorado.
- Connecticut: We do not ship any magazines over 10 rounds to anyone in Connecticut.
- District Of Columbia: We do not ship any magazines over 10 rounds to anyone in the District of Columbia.
- Hawaii: We do not ship any magazines over 10 rounds to anyone in Hawaii
- llinois: We do not ship any rifle/carbine/shot gun magazines/drums over 15 rounds to anyone in Chicago.
- We do not ship any rifle/carbine/shot gun magazines/drums over 15 rounds to anyone in Aurora.
- We do not ship any rifle/carbine/shot gun magazines/drums over 16 rounds to anyone in Franklin Park.
- We do not ship any rifle/carbine/shot gun magazines/drums over 10 rounds to anyone in Oakdale.
- We do not ship any rifle/carbine/shot gun magazines/drums over 35 rounds to anyone in Riverdale
- Maryland: We do not ship any magazines over 10 rounds to anyone in Maryland
- Massachusetts: We do not ship any magazines over 10 rounds to anyone in Massachusetts
- New Jersey: We do not ship any magazines over 10 rounds to anyone in New Jersey
- New York: We do not ship any magazines over 10 rounds to anyone in New York. We also abide by the NY SAFE Act that restricts the purchase of certain rifles and shotguns.
- Washington State: As of July 1st, 2022, We do not ship any magazines over 10 rounds to anyone in Washington State.
It is your responsibility to be familiar and current with your local gun laws.
Updated June 22, 2022